Wednesday, December 9

AMAZING #Cre8time Resin Painting with Tanya Ruffin #12DaysofHomeDecor


Tanya here with a fun project using resin to create stunning abstract paintings on a prepped canvas with a few AMAZING supplies...


I started off with a 12" x 12" canvas painted black.

Using Amazing Casting Resin, I first mixed red Alumilite Dye and poured onto the canvas. CLICK HERE to view mixing/preparation.

**A TIP** Place your canvas on plastic, or in my case I used a plastic box for storing scrapbook paper. The cured resin peels right off the top!

I then mixed another batch of resin with red dye and then violet dye. I finished up with yellow dye mix. Before the resin cures, I sprinkle some Alumidust in various colors over the surface.


The yellow resin mix hasn't cured yet.


When it cures you can use a wet paper towel to wipe off
the Alumidust that didn't stick. Most of it stays put!


I love this look. And can you imagine how amazing this would be if I marbleized it? Hmmm... maybe that is my next post!

What color combinations will you
use to match your home decor?

Now go out there and Craft Your Own Way!



Please visit my site to see more of my inspiring creations at www.tanyaRuffin.com

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...