Friday, March 23

Make Your Own Cocktail Ring... by Niki Meiners



One day I was walking past the armoire in my bedroom when the door knob caught my eye. A normal person would walk on by and think... that is a pretty knob. Not a crafter with Amazing Mold Putty in their arsenal of tools. I did not think twice about removing the knob and making a mold.


I used my last tiny bit of Creative Paperclay® in the mold. The result was nothing less than stellar. I painted the piece with Lumiere paints in black and enhanced the texture with copper. I then had to figure out what to make with my new found piece. Then it hit me. A cocktail ring!


So alas, I bring you the cocktail ring. upside down waiting for the glue to dry. So I may wear it tomorrow night. ~ Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...