Friday, November 29

Cheryl Boglioli... an AMAZING Featured Artist Spotlight



Greetings AMAZING Crafters! Today we have a fun Q&A with our Featured Artist Cheryl Boglioli to know her a little better! Have fun getting a peek inside her window.
Enjoy :) Sb


Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

• • • • •

What did you want to be when you grew up?

"For the longest time, I wanted to run off on adventures and be Pippi Longstocking! I When I realized I had to be me, I knew I wanted to be an artist. I was always sketching and doodling as a kid. I’d get in trouble for drawing instead of doing my homework. I doodle when I’m thinking too. I never could concentrate in class unless I was seriously taking notes or doodling as I was listening. I didn’t do many crafts as a child. I didn’t start doing crafty projects until I was pregnant with my daughter and the nesting hormones kicked in. I taught myself to crochet by making her first baby blanket with matching booties and bonnet. Then it was a needlepoint of Beatrix Potter’s Peter Rabbit, scrapbooking those baby photos, and it just grew from there. Now I’m a Professional CHA Designer member and create many craft projects, but I am starting to pursue my original dream of an artist and creating more art pieces as well. I'm working on finding the balance of having a foot in both industries. It is becoming easier as the two meld together in many ways."


Coke or Pepsi???

"Pepsi!"


What inspires you?

"Nature. I love the majestic world we live in and am always inspired by the smell of pine trees, the sound of the ocean, the view of a mountain ridge, and the quiet peace of a fresh snowfall."


What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?


"I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Paris. It might be a little cliché,
but still a major bucket list item."

Photo from wikipedia.com


If you could print any phrase
on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"Seriously???"


If you could mold ANYTHING with
Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?

"A lizard! They are everywhere in my backyard and I keep saying it would be so cool to mold one, but I can’t get one to hold still long enough and I don’t want to kill it."


What style of music gets your creative juices going?

"My style of music is quite eclectic, much like my art. I’m still a country girl at heart, but most don’t know that. Yes, I use to line dance and I can two-step. When driving by myself, it is hairband rock as loud as I can play it -- I’m still an 80’s girl. I also really like Urban Alternative music like Gavin Degraw and Mumford & Sons. When I’m jamming in the studio, you may hear any of these music types blaring out from my speakers!"

Thanks for stopping by today! We hope you enjoyed this peek inside Cheryl's Window. To see check out more of her amazing creative work, please visit www.cherylswindow.com/.

postimage

   Mixed Media Artist and Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...