Thursday, January 8

Encapsulated Colors Run WILD... Mixed Media INSPIRATION by Rachel Whetzel

Hey, AMAZING gang!! Rachel Whetzel, here! Recently, I was deciding on what to create for the prompt this month, at Gauche Alchemy. As usual, I had an idea, and knew the direction I would like to go, but there was still something (that I couldn't put my finger on) that hadn't fallen into place. 

Then, while I was obsessively refreshing on Facebook, I saw some art work of Mehriban Semenova's and all of the pieces fell into place!! Taking inspiration from her work, I created my own piece of art for the prompt at Gauche. Later this month, the piece I created will be shared in it's entirety on the Gauche Alchemy website! 


There's nothing as pretty as the smooth, glassy finish
of Amazing Clear Cast Resin over the top of a piece of artwork.

Is there an artist inspiring YOU these days? 

Thank you for reading! Want to see more of what I'm up to?
Visit me on PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM, or like MY PAGE on Facebook!
Thanks for stopping by! ~ rachel

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Keep a lookout for our AMAZING CREATIVES this weekend at  CHA Winter 2015. Stop by the Amazing Crafting Products/Alumilite Corp. Booth #1427 – come by and meet the artists and try out these amazing products!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...