Wednesday, April 15

A BUNNY for your Thoughts... with AMAZING Guest Designer Bridget Cordero


Greetings! Today we are excited to welcome a Guest Creative joining us this month here on the Amazing Casting Products blog... Bridget Cordero – a mixed-media artist and YouTuber who loves all things altered and who is also addicted to Amazing Mold Putty.


Please take some time to get to know Bridget. She is one of the Amazing Creatives who submitted to our Creative Team Call and is sharing a video of her adorable sweet treats cast in Amazing Remelt {our latest Amazing molding product that is FOOD SAFE and reusable}.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME BRIDGET!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 


Hi, My name is Bridget and I love to alter anything I can get my hands on. I own an at-home craft business, B's Altered Designs where I create wonderful gifts, mixed media art and altered projects. I have a passion for sewing and working with wood and various power tools. I'm an avid YouTuber. My favorite style is Steampunk and have been published in Just Steampunk Magazine. Come see my wonderful creations on my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns.


Today I'm going to show you how I made these adorable gummy bunnies. I love anything cinnamon and it's been very hard finding cinnamon gummies here in upstate New York lately... so I thought let's try and make them. I just love the way they turned out and they are so good.

Please sit back and enjoy my tutorial using a bunny mold I created with Amazing Remelt. ~ Bridget


Trouble viewing the video???

Please CLICK HERE to jump and view on YouTube.




I made another batch that was raspberry/watermelon flavored... YUM!

What kind of tasty shaped treats
will you create with Amazing Remelt?

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Bridget Cordero some love. If you have molded your own treats using Amazing Remelt, please share them on our website in the User Gallery or on social media with #AmazingCastingProducts.

Please visit "BsAlteredDesigns" to see more of Bridget's work on her

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. Bridget - welcome!!! TFS such a fun project. I'm very much into cooking lately and I have loads of fruit juices for smoothies that would be great to make into fun shaped gummies :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...