Tuesday, April 7

Making Old New Again... #Cre8time Jewelry REDUX by Aimée Wheaton


Recently I've been on a purging my house mission and I've been going through things and from time to time I find little treasures. I found a single earring that was my mother's earring back in the 90's. I remember borrowing these heart shaped brass earrings a lot, they were one of my favorite pairs to borrow. 

Not sure what happened to the other one so I decided to mold it to make my own spin on them. I also found a really pretty rose button in my Mom's stash that would be a great embellishment for art or other things. This is a simple project with a lot of WOW. They may look a bit outdated when put together but that doesn't stop me from wearing them. People will ask if they're heavy and you can tell them NO!


Both items have great texture to them so they were perfect for this project.

First things first... I created two molds using Amazing Mold Putty.
THIS STUFF IS DA BOMB!!

Items I used for this project are:


Color version - this one I edged with teal StazOn ink.


This one is purely silver with black and copper jump rings.

So which is your favorite?


Silver...


or Color?

To see how all of our AMAZING products can enhance your art,
check out these AMAZING products!

Let's see what you can create with
your stash of vintage jewelry!

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me. 
To see more of my work please visit my blog "Creative Flutters"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...