Wednesday, April 29

Bridget Cordero... An AMAZING Guest Designer Spotlight


Greetings AMAZING Crafters! Today we have a fun questionnaire that we posed to our Guest Designer Bridget Cordero! Have fun getting to know her a little better and enjoy the Steampunk eye candy, too! CLICK HERE if you missed her fun Gummy Bunny tutorial using Amazing Remelt from earlier this month. :) Sb

A little bit about Bridget...

I love to alter anything I can get my hands on. I own an at-home craft business, B's Altered Designs where I create wonderful gifts, mixed media art and altered projects. I have a passion for sewing and working with wood and various power tools. I'm an avid YouTuber. Come see my wonderful creations on my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns.


My favorite style is Steampunk and the two creations above have been featured in Just Steampunk Magazine, Volume 5. 



Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

• • • • •

What did you want to be when you grew up?
"A Nurse."

Coke or Pepsi???

"Coke."


What inspires you?
"My children, other crafters, a beautiful day."

What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?

"Go snorkeling."

If you could print any phrase
on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"I’m sure there is probably a t-shirt for all the ones I can think of."

If you could mold ANYTHING with
Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?

"I think I have tried molding just about everything within my reach – LOL!"


What style of music gets your creative juices going?
"Anything upbeat."



• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Check back later on today for more from our Guest Designer Bridget Cordero... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to visit her YouTube Channel B's Altered Designs and see more of her fabulous work.

Have a fabulous day! :) Sb

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...