Wednesday, April 29

#Cre8time Memories by the Sea... by Guest Designer Bridget Cordero


Greetings! We proudly welcome back our Guest Creative, Bridget Cordero who has joined us this month on the Amazing Casting Products blog... and today she's sharing some very TIME-ly AMAZING inspiration.

• • • • • • • • •


I've always enjoyed taking things apart and altering them. I was excited to find this old clock at a rummage sale. I took the clock apart so I could gesso and paint it.


While the clock was drying, I started making resin pieces to embellish this project. I used Amazing Casting Resin to make more sea pieces from molds cast in Amazing Mold Putty.


I wanted the globe over the clock mechanism to look like an underwater picture, so I used the Amazing Clear Cast Resin to create this beautiful scene. I added a variety of resin pieces, some pearls and even welcomed the bubbles the clear resin created to give it an underwater look and feel.


I put the clock back together. Using cheesecloth, corrugated cardboard, various flowers, wood pieces, scrapbook papers and of course resin pieces – I created this one-of-a-kind working clock.

I think it came out beautiful! If you would like to see a start-to-finish video of my process, please visit my YouTube channel "BsAlteredDesigns" and this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVwNjSFaIs.


Thanks to Susan and Amazing Casting Products for inviting me as a guest designer. I have really enjoyed creating with these amazing products. ~ Bridget

• • • • • • • • •

What will you alter in your Cre8time?

We want to say thanks to our AMAZING Guest Creative Bridget Cordero for joining us and sharing her amazing creativity using Amazing Casting Products. Please leave a comment below to show Bridget some love and to share your altered creations.


If you have molded/cast your own creations using Amazing Casting Products, please share them on our website in the User Gallery or on social media with #AmazingCastingProducts.

Please visit "BsAlteredDesigns" to see more of Bridget's work on her

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...