Saturday, May 18

Crafting Oops? ... or WOW - that's AMAZING!!! Inspiration from Isie Villarreal


Crafting Oops???


We've all been there... You have a clear vision of what you want to make. You start to work on it and suddenly, it doesn't go exactly the way you envisioned. We've all had an "oops" moment but it's not necessarily a loss. I created the two pieces above using Amazing Casting Resin for one and Amazing Clear Cast Resin for the other. I won't tell you what I originally had in mind when I started but suffice it to say this is not what I had in mind when I started. Despite my initial reaction to throw them out and pout in the corner, I was happy with the coloration on both pieces so I set them aside.


A few weeks later, in an effort to avoid housekeeping I decided to light a stick of incense and...incense of course! I grabbed my cast pieces and my drill and two minutes later I had two AMAZING hand-cast incense burners. Not an "oops" after all!


Next time you have a crafting oops, take a break and then take another look! Thanks for visiting!
Isabel Villarreal

.................................
__________________________________________
.................................

Want to SOCIALize? Please follow Amazing Crafting Products on Twitter at @AmazingCrafting and on Pinterest HERE -or- join us on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...