Tuesday, May 6

For the LOVE of the Game! AMAZING Inspiration from Brenda Burfeind

Good day, Brenda here again to inspire you to use something you have and turn it into something it wasn't intended for. I'm taking board games {something that we all have}... and transforming the game pieces into a Classy Golf Bracelet.


Right now I should be somewhere in Florida. My husband and son are avid golfers and we went to see the John Deere Classic in Iowa last year. While we were there we found out that The Players would be happening over Mother's Day weekend in May of this year and that is my Mother's Day present, a whole week in Florida!

Now, I do not play golf, although I will be taking lessons when we get home... but I love the game. I love watching my "boys" play and love driving the cart, hehehe. I also love the clothing, I know I'm weird! Now with the clothing, I needed to accessorize and with that this idea was born.


For my son's birthday he received Golf-Opoly; just like Monopoly and the game pieces were of course golf themed. I hijacked those pieces while he wasn't looking and created my molds with Amazing Mold Putty.


Then I mixed and poured some Amazing Casting Resin combined with Alumilite Silver Metallic Powder to create my bracelet pieces. Stringing them with some white pearls makes for a classy (lightweight) Golf bracelet.


I hope I've inspired you to create
something that wasn't it's original purpose.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love for you to come check out my blog here
See you at the end of the month with some more creations, until then, happy crafting.


 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

2 comments:

  1. Brenda - this is such a lovely idea that can be customized to anyone's GAMES and treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...