Now it can be with the help of AMAZING Crafting Products! Here's how.
What you need:
- Any embossing or cutting machine that uses pressure to work
- Two replacement plates for an embossing machine that will fit into your machine or extention plates for your machine (these are sold wherever the machines are sold)
- Cushioning such as is sold for embossing machines or use Fun Foam from the kids section of the craft supply store
- Amazing Mold Putty
- Amazing Casting Resin
- Any rubber stamp - clear, red, grey, mounted or unmounted
- A substrate - a smooth, flat base such as a piece of lucite, thick glass, or a clear mounting block for stamps or you can use a transparency or another piece of thick film to support the mold you are forming
- A piece of PVC pipe to use as a rolling pin
- Petroleum jelly
- Solvent based stamp cleaning solution
- Tissues and/or baby wipes
- Measuring and mixing cups for resin
- Popsicle sticks or wooden coffee stirrers
An idea to try: Make an embossing plate with textures from more than one stamp. Because Amazing Mold Putty sticks to itself, you can easily add a section. So make one texture then after it is molded, add more Amazing Mold Putty and use another stamp. This is a great way to use one or several small stamps multiple times to make a large custom embossing plate!