Let's get started...
1) Grab some supplies... ceramic tiles (mine came to 4.25 x 4.25), photos (I cut them to 3 x 3.75), paint brush, and Helmar's Decoupage paste.
3) Coat completely.
4) Position photo onto WET paste.
6) Cover completely and let dry.
8) Mix equal parts of Amazing Clear Cast Resin "A" and "B" in your measuring cup.
10) Cover your tile in resin! Don't pour too much at a time, and don't pour all the way to the edge. You can use your stir stick to pull the resin towards the edge after you've got enough to cover it.
Thanks for stopping by! ~ DeeDee